Student & Group Ticket Sales 2018
Student Nights will be offered each Thursday Night Performance of both SMOKE and SPIRIT.
Any student receives the discounted price. Teachers are encouraged to bring groups (defined as three or more students) with discounted ticket prices for both students and accompanying teachers. Groups should call (615) 696-1300.
Community Spirit Inc. wants to work with teachers to make the theatrical productions, Smoke and Spirit, a cultural and educational experience. In order to make these available to as many students as possible, we are introducing student nights for both plays. We encourage you to extend the walls of your classroom by bringing a student group. Because we understand your busy schedule, lesson plans are available on line. Large crowds are expected, so please purchase tickets early.
Student Nights & Prices
SMOKE - September 27th & October 4th
SPIRIT - October 18th & October 25th
Students -$8.00 | Teachers (accompanying at least 3 students) $23 for SMOKE and $18 for SPIRIT
If a student group cannot attend a Thursday evening performance, call 615-696-1300 for ticket pricing for another evening.
- Productions begin promptly at 7 p.m.
- Seating begins at 6:30 at the Bell School Community Complex Brooksher Outdoor Pavilion, 7617 Highway 41 N., Adams, Tennessee
- Productions are in an outdoor pavilion so check weather and dress accordingly
- The School grounds can accommodate buses. Please arrange bus parking by calling 615-696-1300.
- Food vendor and souvenirs will be available prior to the play and at intermission.
Purchase tickets ONLINE BY CLICKING OUR "BUY TICKETS" BUTTONS TO GO TO EVENTBRITE OR IN PERSON at the following locations:
Robertson County Chamber of Commerce, Springfield
Adams City Hall
For large group tickets call 615-696-1300 for invoices for your purchase order.
Leave your name and day/night contact phone number.
(Phone Number is seasonal, August through October)